The Importance of Matching the CDS Delivery Mechanism to Clinician Workflow
Successful CDS delivery requires targeting the most appropriate clinical workflow. This varies based on the clinical staff, care setting and underlying technology infrastructure. This webinar will educate attendees on how to maximize the impact of CDS by matching it to the proper workflow.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Understand different CDS delivery mechanisms.
- Identify the CDS formats best suited to various clinical settings and workflows.
- Determine when alerts and recommendations should – and should not – be pushed to clinicians.
- Ginny Kwong
Vice President and Chief Medical Information Officer
- Steve Claypool
Medical Director, Clinical Software Solutions
Wolters Kluwer Health
A Sepsis Solution: Reducing Mortality By 50% Using Advanced Decision Support
In this webinar, learn how Huntsville Hospital, a 941-bed facility in Alabama, combined change management protocols with point-of-care alerting from POC Advisor to reduce sepsis mortality by 53% and sepsis-related 30-day readmissions by 30%, including:
- How real-time surveillance applied to EHR data can generate patient-specific, intuitive and highly accurate evidence-based decision support, resulting in improved outcomes and improvement in the practice of medicine;
- How to reduce alert fatigue and improve outcomes through highly sensitive and specific alerts delivered at the point of care directly into the clinical workflow;
- How clinical change management helps achieve reduced sepsis rates.
Stephen Claypool, MD
Medical Director of Clinical Software Solutions at Wolters Kluwer
Director of Quality at Huntsville Hospital
Hosted by Becker’s Hospital Review