POC Advisor™ Early Response Module
Detect the early warning signs of life-threatening, rapidly-deteriorating patient conditions to alert clinical staff and direct fast, informed interventions.
Speak to an Expert
The Early Response clinical module combines a powerful analytic rules engine, early and accurate alerts, and prescriptive advice to identify and notify staff about patients with symptoms common to a variety of conditions that can quickly become critical.
Warning Signs of Rapidly Escalating Conditions
Rapid Action to Improve Outcomes
Rapidly deteriorating patient conditions require a fast clinical response for proper treatment and optimal outcomes. These conditions are complex, diagnosis can be complicated by factors like comorbidities and medications, and response time is a critical factor. POC Advisor identifies and communicates elevated patient risk to drive early clinical action and improve outcomes.
POC Advisor Delivers Early Detection For Early Response to:
- Pulmonary embolism
- Heart failure
- Adverse drug events
- Renal failure
Speak to an Expert
- Wolters Kluwer Surveillance Engine – Gathers patient data from the EHR; physician documentation, vital signs, nursing notes, lab results, pharmacy prescriptions, etc.
- Data Normalization – Natural Language Processing and mapping tools structure order catalogs, value sets, and other data for meaningful analysis
- Powerful Rules Engine – Fine-tuned predictive analytics accurately identify patients at risk
- Accurate Alerting – System first notifies frontline nurses through the EHR, online dashboards, mobile devices and Vocera badges
- Clinical Decision Support – Leverage trusted, evidence-based CDS content to deliver appropriate treatment and improve outcomes
Learn how Huntsville Hospital combined change management protocols with point-of-care alerting from POC Advisor to reduce sepsis mortality by 53% and sepsis-related 30-day readmissions by 30%.